1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone dived the Don Pedro (Ibiza)?

Discussion in 'Diving Trips and Locations' started by Alex Denny, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

Had some fantastic dives on the Zenobia this week, and the Don Pedro was mentioned as another good dive in the med, but a shorter flight (the only problem might be an Ibiza party crowd heading out there).

Anyone done it? Worth a go? What depth is sensible to head for? Is it for techies or can I take the wife? (She is fine to 35m ish)

2. Big Joe

Big Joe Active Member

Not been to Ibizia, but I know the Zenobia well. Roll on October.

3. sam51

sam51 Member

hi done the don pedro a couple of years ago, imho, i wouldn't do it again, not a particular
    good wreck, not many fish there, as the med is a bit baron, don pedro is around 38 to 42 metres.
    i only did it for my deep dive course, dived with punto dive, if you stay that side of the island
    it opposite to the club 18 to 30 , lot, but ibiza is a nice island.

4. Alex Denny

Alex Denny Active Member

Thanks Sam. So might be worth doing if I happen to be there, but not worth the trip for the wreck alone? I'll probably stick to Malta then!