1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apeks D45 wing for sale

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by Tribal Chestnut, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Active Member
    UKD Supporter

I'm going to sell my Apeks D45 wing, thought I'd offer it to 'friends' before sticking on FB/eBay.

I bought it last summer and have done approx. 50 dives with it, rinsed at the end of each day's diving and given a proper fresh water soaking after any trips to the seaside.

General retail price is just over £250, I'll be after about £200 for it from you lot, excluding any postage (would rather do the deed in person) or a bit more if I advertise it elsewhere.

Note that this is just the wing I'm selling, not the BP or harness.

2. Tribal Chestnut

UKD Supporter

A friend has pointed out that he reckons I'm asking a little too much, so I'm going to drop it to £150 or thereabouts.

Any takers?

3. Tribal Chestnut

UKD Supporter