1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buddy for this weekend or next

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by splinter, Feb 15, 2017.

1. splinter

splinter Member

Anybody diving over the next couple of weekends?

Feeling the need to get wet and my regular buddies are unavailable. I'd like to get a bit more practice with the twinset and get my weighting a bit closer.

Stoney would be easiest for me, but don't mind traveling within reason. I'm located near Sheffield.

2. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

3. splinter

splinter Member

Unfortunately, due to a family emergency that's come up this afternoon, I can't really make any fixed plans for a while.

Shame, as Stuart's situation would have been ideal.

I'll try again in a couple of weeks hopefully.

4. JohnL

JohnL Well-Known Member

STUBA and I are diving at NDAC on Sunday 26th - both new to UK diving. Might be a bit far from Sheffield, PM me if you are interested.

5. splinter

splinter Member

Thanks, John. It might be at short notice, but I'll drop you a line is I can make it.