1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Double ended bolt snap

Discussion in 'Dive Equipment' started by minus273degrees, Sep 10, 2016.

1. minus273degrees

minus273degrees Active Member

Anyone know of good supply at a good price?

2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Are you after several? Occasionally people advertise on various forums for bulk orders. It should be possible to buy some on eBay, but be aware of the quality which really varies.

Also there's subtle differences in their design, some are easier to use than others. There was a spat on here a year or so ago on bolt snap designs!

3. Tel

Tel Super Moderator
    Staff Member

4. becky9

becky9 Diving bore!

In fairness that whole episode had really nothing to do with boltsnaps, it was really about attitide and missing the big picture. I guess that you still think it was about boltsnaps says quite a bit x

JFD_DIVER likes this.
  5. minus273degrees

minus273degrees Active Member

I'm after maybe 4-6 got some off eBay but they are a bit crap

6. becky9

becky9 Diving bore!

I tend to buy mine where I see them if I need them.... I've bought online from UE (dirdirect), in store from UE, Aquanauts, Ndac, Capernwray and divelife. I last bought a couple of 90mm from aquanauts a few weeks ago, they had quite a few in stock of different sizes. x

7. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

I usually get mine from other people's kit when they leave it on the pallets at NDAC...

I am joking of course...

8. Tribal Chestnut

Tribal Chestnut Well-Known Member
    UKD Supporter

Bought some from Divelife recently but the quality is awful. My Chinese ones from eBay are far better.

jps likes this.