After some deliberation I have booked a place on the Island Dancer, the Fiji liveaboard, in July 2013 - with a whopping 25% discount for the 13th to 20th week (saving US$750). But the flights are expensive and I am wondering whether to book now or wait to see if they drop in price, which they may or may not. I do not want to go via LA, the flights are not cheaper anyway. Seoul is a possibility if the price of Korean Air is very competitive but they demand US$200 flat rate each way for the extra bag. My best bet is via Hong Kong but Cathay Pacific is out despite present return flights being £400 cheaper than the competition - their draconian luggage policy will charge silly prices for anything over 20Kg. That leaves me with Virgin or BA to Hong Kong and connecting to Air Pacific - the most expensive basic flight tariff but generous with extra luggage. Even so, return flights at present are in the £1500 bracket for that last combo and I am wondering if I should book now or wait a bit. Any advice would be appreciated.