1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELLO FROM LYTHAM ST ANNES

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Removalizer, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

Newest post according to index is NickB a week ago. Last post I can see is from 2020…

2. Removalizer

Removalizer New Member

Hi Everyone

Just thought i would say Hi

Passed my PADI open water yesterday so eager to get out there again practicing basic stuff ready for the advanced course. Is there anyone local to me by any chance ?

Andrew

3. splinter

splinter Active Member

Hi and congratulations.

I'm nowhere near you, but you could try finding a local club to join

https://www.bsac.com/club-life/find-a-bsac-club/

Talk to a few and find one that suits what you want to do. Good opportunity to get further training too.

Alternatively facebook is a good place to find trips you could join or buddies to dive with. Being a new OW diver might limit your choices but there are suitable trips out there.

Good luck with it, theres some great diving in the UK.

Tim

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk