1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I bought this pile of plumbing parts...

Discussion in 'Rebreathers Closed and Semi Closed Circuit' started by Doomanic, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Doomanic

Doomanic Dinosaur Wrangler
    Staff Member

Downloaded this from the AV1 earlier;
    [​IMG]
    Although I don't have a trace, it's pretty much what the last failure (in a different head) seemed to do.

Cybes likes this.
  2. Wibble

Wibble Fish don't talk
    UKD Supporter

Trying to work out the graph - seems like depth on the Y axis, time on the X. Yet it's not showing a dive profile, more like a PPO2 profile?

3. Doomanic

Staff Member

If you look at the bottom, it shows what the graph is displaying; cell1, cell2 and cell3 readings only. I removed the other traces to make it easier to read.

4. Doomanic

Staff Member

A quick update from a reet posh bar in Pula: 3 days, 4 dives, (52m, 47m, 47m and 59m) and all's well.

Sidemount_Stu, splinter and Wibble like this.