Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Organised Diving Trips' started by jps, Oct 2, 2016.
Sounds good to me.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm only interested in one dive - is the boat coming in between the dives or staying out?
Yes boat will come back after first dive. Just do the first dive if you want.
Or just the second, and have a more leisurely breakfast...
The way the tides are running that day I don`t think the first one will be to early anyway the 2nd dive is quite late in the day. Will double check all this though.
Need more of us first before I make any more enquires.
Betsy Ann sounds like a good plan for Sunday.
looks like the Betsy Anna might be as late as 1630 if that`s ok.
Ok by me.
I was thinking of having the Monday off work anyway, so that'd decide it for me. Best part of 5 hours to get home, so it'll be a late one.
Thanks for all your efforts, jps. It's much appreciated. It's looking like a cracking weekend.
So first of all for the Spyros @31m on the sunday morning who is interested? (Need 6 of us)
Add your names:
Not sure about a second dive for me on Sunday - have SWMBO staying
The Spyros has now been added to the Kyarra bookings page.
So book yourselves on.
Spyros departs 0955 so no early start on the sunday
Booked. 9 spaces left.
Just FYI the Sky & Venezuela are showing as 6 spaces left.
just need 2 more + @furryman for the Spyros to go ahead