1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vobster tomorrow 09:30 meet

Discussion in 'Dive Buddy Finder' started by Tricky, May 25, 2011.

1. Tricky

Tricky Member

If you fancy it....

I am meeting up with Ellie as she has kindly offered to help me with my drysuit.......Sorry Ellie (Apologising in advance).

Nothing too serious, sorting bouyancy etc then a paddle around.

AOW

2. Ellie

Ellie Non scene GUE diver

Yep it's going to be fun :)

3. Tricky

Tricky Member

Thanks a million for today Ellie....

I learnt plenty as well as sorting my bouyancy again! 2nd dive was the best for me but they were both good.....and I have also learnt that connecting your Drysuit hose before getting in the water for the 2nd time is a good idea!!!!

Drive safely and I will text you over the next few weeks with my movements. Hope the knee feels better soon.

Tricky (Martin)

4. Ellie

Ellie Non scene GUE diver

You're welcome Martin, It was an enjoyable day.

If anyone is going to Vobby over the next few days be warned that today there was a big plankton bloom and the vis was around 1m or less above about 14m.

5. Tricky

Tricky Member

....and BIG FISH! :D