1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

website gurus

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Dan Payne, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Dan Payne

Dan Payne Active Member

Evening crew

completely un diving related in every aspect :)

Basically after some advice if any of you are very savvy with websites. I need to produce an online store but wondered if any one could give some advice.

I currently use a woo commerce plugin on my photography site, which looks fine but in its basic form is a bit of a ball ache to use. Its fine as I only offer limited prints through it.

The new one is another avenue all together selling a lot more products. I have looked at the likes of shopify etc, which I have started a quick trial to see what its like.

The thing Im not to fussed on are the monthly fees, plus the transaction fee!!!!! It does however seem a good idea for someone like my self with not a lot of experiecnce.

So if you lot have any advice it would be much appreciated.

2. dwalker

dwalker New Member

3. jb2cool

jb2cool Moderator
    Staff Member

Since he posted that a year ago, I think he might be sorted already.

JohnL likes this.
  4. winsla

winsla New Member

I highly recommend you to just create a website of your own to list and promote your products. If you don't know how to code, a website builder like hPage (https://www.hpage.com) where you can DIY everything will make it efficient for you.

5. NickPicks

NickPicks Active Member

Fixed that for you.